Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Mossy and All I heard through the grapevine that You and others may be under the weather :pass:
I will add some feel good ways to combat this condition :doc3: first my disclaimer I am not licensed to practice (legal mumbo jumble) but anywho I have stayed at a Holiday Inn :doc: Get well soon :bighug:

I'm trying to buy more hydroton pebbles for my bottom feeding projects because algae grows fast without it and i like the way it looks vs green muck water.

My problem is runaway inflation, every time i buy something like this it doubles in price so i'm looking to see how normal pebbles or lava rock from home depot would work in its place.

Thanks in advance for the knowledge

Here we go, I found a pic. As you can see, she was assembled incorrectly.

View attachment 1568302
Around our house, we call that a chicken. Because of the pink rolls. Kinda like chicken breasts. The best chickens include a vertical front leg, and a "hangy lip". Belly rubs are expected. :biggrin: :pighug:

It's Friday, and I'm still here say it's so...!!
I think.. :rofl: Or I suppose it all could be a sick joke in a Parallel Universe like @Frank the Dank has previously explained.. :crying:
leonardo-di-caprio-drugged.gif

:cheers:
:pass::pass:
Happy Friday Stoners!

:crying: I Checked for you......you Won two teenage boys with attitude problems.............:crying:.....
better than two teenage girls with attitude... IMO. Haven't been there, but I've watched. :biggrin:

Hey!
Check it out.

One month ago:
B7644443-550E-46B0-8330-60E0043E28B5.jpeg

Today:
F3D3D7C7-5985-4D38-8D4D-BEB26762C143.jpeg

Not too shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back