Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty guys, I need some advice.

The Blackstrap Auto I tried to grow in DWC has perked way back up since I put it in soil.

1677202030871.png

Its about 3 weeks from seed. So its about a week and a half behind or more as far as growth. The one you can see in the top right is the same exact age.

I do not have room for another big container, my tents are tapped out.

What would be the smallest pot size you would grow this in to achieve max amount of possible bud?

1 gallon?

Alrighty guys, I need some advice.

The Blackstrap Auto I tried to grow in DWC has perked way back up since I put it in soil.

View attachment 1568269

Its about 3 weeks from seed. So its about a week and a half behind or more as far as growth. The one you can see in the top right is the same exact age.

I do not have room for another big container, my tents are tapped out.

What would be the smallest pot size you would grow this in to achieve max amount of possible bud?

1 gallon?

For soil I don't go any less then 5 gallon and prefer 7-10g :goodluck: :pass:

For soil I don't go any less then 5 gallon and prefer 7-10g :goodluck: :pass:

Yeah, all my other stuff is in 5 gallon buckets. But I don't have space for another.

Which is why I'm saying, with this one being gimped and losing about 2 weeks of veg time + still recovering and kinda yellow, its not going to get is big.

I was making some more of my shoebox kratky systems for lettuce and other small stuff.
Or bigger stuff while still small. I'll be growing tomatoes and peppers like this for the first 8 weeks until we move outside to the big containers.

1677202698906.png

I ran out of black spray paint. And containers. Gonna have to go to walmart tomorrow and get more.

Yeah, all my other stuff is in 5 gallon buckets. But I don't have space for another.

Which is why I'm saying, with this one being gimped and losing about 2 weeks of veg time + still recovering and kinda yellow, its not going to get is big.

Just keep it in the solo till harvest :haha: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back