Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Gnomes are partying hardy on this girl!
IMG_20230217_074407.jpg

Mornin @Talonxracer :toke: 55 and raining here, which is crazy for February. Didn't feel like gettin outta bed this morning
It has been a crazy February for sure!

I don't feel like getting out of bed many a morning, but the kitties get rather adamant and will only put up with mere minutes of sleeping in before Buster starts taking his claws and snagging a nostril to get me up! LOL

Damnit, I think I lost my skittelz that I planted about a week ago. It had been stalled for the last 48 hours just poking out of the ground with the seed helmet still on. So this morning I very carefully moistened it and used some tweezers to get the seed off. And its all dead and brown looking inside.

Crap.

It has been a crazy February for sure!

I don't feel like getting out of bed many a morning, but the kitties get rather adamant and will only put up with mere minutes of sleeping in before Buster starts taking his claws and snagging a nostril to get me up! LOL
Our cat will claw at the boxspring at exactly 6:15 if I'm not up. And when I just kick her out of the room, she'll cry outside the door. The dogs would have no problem sleeping in until noon :kitty:

Our cat will claw at the boxspring at exactly 6:15 if I'm not up. And when I just kick her out of the room, she'll cry outside the door. The dogs would have no problem sleeping in until noon :kitty:
Our dogs are the early risers. Cats are just about done running thru the house by that time… and can’t ignore a doggie that whines every yawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back