Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realized how ridiculously high I would get my banger with a torch until I got an enail. Used to just get it red, wait a bit, and let it rock
My current banger is a cheap one, super thin. Broke my old one and its the only one the shop had. I get the whole thing glowing and wait about 10 seconds. Usually it cools off before I can finish my dab if I do a decent sized one.

So. A press, rosin, and some sort of "dab rig" or device? What is the advantage?
A major advantage, especially for medical users is that it can be an extremely efficient way to medicate, providing immediate relief, and involves a far less amount of time to prep and medicate. A medical user that I know whom has Parkinsons that does not like tinctures, prefers dabs over buds for those reasons. He also claims it is much easier for him to handle rosin rather than prepping a Vapourizer with ground buds.

These are the first things that immediately come to mind..
:d5:

What enail you rocking? that is what I really would like next :d5:
She's a relic now. I've been at it for a while but still works totally fine. Went from titanium nail in a breaker bong to this. Vapecode is what it says on the bottom. Bought it at a head shop but can't remember how much and it's maybe 8 years old now
PXL_20230107_042610593.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back