Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cropp her Yesterday down + bend her so hopefully she flowering know ore i have to switch to 12/12

Auto White Widow Linda

IMG_20230211_101949.jpg
IMG_20230211_101926.jpg

OMG...I just went outdoors to feed the ducks and chickens.......:yoinks:..the wind went straight through me onesie.........it is Bitter....:windy:

Hubby went back to bed....:coffee2: ..still sick.....shopping cancelled.....living out the freezer for the weekend............:chef:...good job I replenished the frozen chicken portions....:biggrin:

Anybody got anything Nice to eat for the weekend.........?

Happy Caturday everyone! 28*f and lightly snowing, kitties taken care of, back reading accomplished, coffee is hot and the buds are kickarse!

Good morning @Mossy, how's your day shaping up other than the breezy weather.... :pass: :bighug::headbang:

Playing Nurse......Nurse...........
1676113694101.png

bell.gif

Yesterday 9am.......would you like something to eat.....?......

No...no.....I'm too sick....:coffee2:...

I'll just bring you a coffee then to take some painkillers......
coffe.gif

11 am....after 2 hours of spray coughing....snotting and moaning....

Did you take those painkillers.......?

No...coz they don't work if you have nothing on your stomach.........:doh:....

Big Breaths...:smoker:...then Eat something.....it doesn't have to be a full meal....just some bickies or a slice of toast and marmalade...

Oh...a slice of toast and marmalde.....hmmm...maybe I could manage that..........

Or.....maybe a slice of toast and 2 fried eggs to dip it in......

Oh Wait.....:idea:.......how about scrambled egg on 2 toast with smoked salmon on..........

.....and can you stick 2 extra slices of toast on...so I can have it with marmalade ...afterward...coz you made me Think of it.......

IMG_4201.JPG

Pffft.................:pass:...............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back