Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thinking about dropping any of the new Sweet Seeds autos? Sweet Mandarin Skittlz XL auto, or Mimosa BB XL look good. I've been more of a Meph/Gnome/NO guy but the more SS I grow the more I like them.

I got a couple of Red Poison seeds that will be popped next round. Looks like they don't have those listed on their website now. Wonder if they were one offs or there are issues? Think @Zer0 selfed and crossed some of these for his orgy pots. I grew a Gorilla Girl from them and it was good.
Madarin Zkittlez sounds interesting as I like orange strains. Usually more uppity buzz. We have some Clementines photos from La Plata Labs goin over at the collective and those things are super orange smelly! It's crazy how much terps they are putting off! Their Durango OG is amazing too!

I got a couple of Red Poison seeds that will be popped next round. Looks like they don't have those listed on their website now. Wonder if they were one offs or there are issues? Think @Zer0 selfed and crossed some of these for his orgy pots. I grew a Gorilla Girl from them and it was good.
Madarin Zkittlez sounds interesting as I like orange strains. Usually more uppity buzz. We have some Clementines photos from La Plata Labs goin over at the collective and those things are super orange smelly! It's crazy how much terps they are putting off! Their Durango OG is amazing too!
I just started 7 red poison seeds in a orgypot yesterday and yes i did cross red gorilla girl xl with red poison and got the best strain i ever smoked and dabbed in my life lol i call it red gorilla poison. i have a bunch of red poison pollen in the freezer, i'd have to say red poison is my favorite strain to cross other good strains with it always makes for a colorful offspring and tasty buds

I want to try the new sweet seed strains but i have way to many other seeds i have not grown out because i keep growing my crossed seeds haha

My opinion: sweet seeds has the best terps and colors on any strains i have grown so far. sweet seeds has not let me down other than not selling their merch to us, i still want that bobblehead grinder tray kit on their website but they don't ship to any modern countries it seems.

Always good to get a second opinion. Some if the lower buds still have like 10-15% clear trichs but I havent seen much swelling to speak of in the last week or so, so I was thinking about just taking the whole thing.
Why not just take the tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back