Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone
Sharing one :pass:

Been kinda busy the past few days. Hows everything going in this neck of the woods.
View attachment 1563961View attachment 1563963

Alright guys serious question.
Is this plant ready to come down. This is the main 3 colas on the plant.
View attachment 1564072View attachment 1564073View attachment 1564074View attachment 1564075
Im leaning towards yes but Ill let it go if anyone else with a little more expirience says otherwise. But from what I can see its almost 5ish% amber.
That’s about where I like mine…

Evening everyone
Sharing one :pass:

Been kinda busy the past few days. Hows everything going in this neck of the woods.
View attachment 1563961View attachment 1563963

Alright guys serious question.
Is this plant ready to come down. This is the main 3 colas on the plant.
View attachment 1564072View attachment 1564073View attachment 1564074View attachment 1564075
Im leaning towards yes but Ill let it go if anyone else with a little more expirience says otherwise. But from what I can see its almost 5ish% amber.
I see mostly cloudy and amber, looks good to me, but that decision is up to you bro :headbang:

I see mostly cloudy and amber, looks good to me, but that decision is up to you bro :headbang:
Always good to get a second opinion. Some if the lower buds still have like 10-15% clear trichs but I havent seen much swelling to speak of in the last week or so, so I was thinking about just taking the whole thing.

Happy friday all had me a nightmare last night. Cops surrounded my house. I had the kid of course. And didn’t have time to get ride of any of my plants. So in my dream i look at my kid and say. IM going away for while i love you and I woke up.

That’s about where I like mine…
Yeah I think its coming down. I wanted to ask before hand, but Im also starting to develop a tolerance to the 1 strain I harvested already, so Im kinda getting itchy to have some variety, even though it'll still be a month or so before its cured lol

Always good to get a second opinion. Some if the lower buds still have like 10-15% clear trichs but I havent seen much swelling to speak of in the last week or so, so I was thinking about just taking the whole thing.
I would cut the upper portions of the branches and hang them, while leaving the lower stuff to bulk up and finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back