Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off you don't have problem on PC :yeah:but on mobile you can't scroll with your finger so that it will show the send button?:d5::pass:
Thats what im saying the keyboard shouldn't even pop up until I click on a text box and it's like the only thing that registers clicking is on the keyboard so i can't even use the home back or multi window buttons on the bottom. It also did it on the website for ordering the nematodes so i couldn't go forward after typing in my shipping info :yoinks: but I think that's the only other place ive had a problem with it. And I do have a pc but I have it set up for my aunt to use and it's just my daily life kinda revolves around her and taking care of other 2 ladies in my "family" so if im talking to you guys its one of the brief in between moments or im at work in a hole so I just don't want to go downstairs in her area and be constantly asked to do anything while I'm trying to relax. I feel bad not giving back to you guys but this is my safe space and I apologize if anyones been offended by me not giving em out like im some point snob :baghead:
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

Thats what im saying the keyboard shouldn't even pop up until I click on a text box and it's like the only thing that registers clicking is on the keyboard so i can't even use the home back or multi window buttons on the bottom. It also did it on the website for ordering the nematodes so i couldn't go forward after typing in my shipping info :yoinks: but I think that's the only other place ive had a problem with it. And I do have a pc but I have it set up for my aunt to use and it's just my daily life kinda revolves around her and taking care of other 2 ladies in my "family" so if im talking to you guys its one of the brief in between moments or im at work in a hole so I just don't want to go downstairs in her area and be constantly asked to do anything while I'm trying to relax. I feel bad not giving back to you guys but this is my safe space and I apologize if anyones been offended by me not giving em out like im some point snob :baghead:
View attachment 1553491
Lol this place is chill donuts for dollars no one cares about that stuff

View attachment 1553491
50 bucks..fleabay, lenovo chromebook, 2nd gen........just saying bro.

View attachment 1553491

Hey you can make you all the excuses you want I see how it is :grump:

So I have a question for the "dab" enthusiasts. My patient has talked about it a little bit. I'm not really sure, aside from the bits you all share, what the advantage is of consuming in this manner?

I'm already a little outside my comfort zone growing. Although, I do love the hobby and everyone here has been just fantastic. Making edibles has been a fun experiment and same with making hashish. I never knew how easy it was! Always such an elusive rarely talked about thing, I was certain it required some magic. Not, rub your hands on the plant or rub the plant through a screen door! Hah! Obviously that is over simplified but the idea overall, yes?

So. A press, rosin, and some sort of "dab rig" or device? What is the advantage? Will she simply be extremely high? And, I'm not trying to tell her how to enjoy herself but, and call me old and stodgy, do you need to be that high? ( I know you will all say YES DUMMY! OF COURSE! hahaha)

I tend to overdo things, like growing. So I'm apprehensive about exploring this option. I did start looking at presses since I enjoy research and gadgets.

So, that's enough reading eh? Long story short: Do we need this over traditional consumption methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back