Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Mossy, a real giggle that one. Good for flatulence indeed. I'm sure SSSC will get right on that report. :rofl:

You grew that monster under fluorescents???? Wow does not cover it. How in the world did you move that thing to take a photo? A crane, or a large wheelbarrow? :worship:

She was one of the biggest girls I have grown, and that was in soil that obviously had issues. She would have been a monster in my current coco setup. :pighug:
My screw-up, I corrected my post but didn't edit it :wall:
That was part of Cousin It, an outdoor grow:doh:

Off to the trim dungeon again, now that my gob has been stuffed and I've checked in to see what you rascals have been up to while I have been having fun with the snippers. In related news, Miss BM x SH is now chopped and trimmed to branches for hanging, and there was a whole lot more bud in that girl than was apparent before she was trimmed to branches. She was one seriously branched and dense little bush. And she is a stinker. And if those results aren't enough, she might have been the prettiest plant at finish of anything I have grown. :pighug:

And now, for the Dragons. :cheers: Photos in due course. :biggrin:

You grew that monster under fluorescents???? Wow does not cover it. How in the world did you move that thing to take a photo? A crane, or a large wheelbarrow? :worship:

She was one of the biggest girls I have grown, and that was in soil that obviously had issues. She would have been a monster in my current coco setup. :pighug:
Toofless alien from mephisto was my 2nd strain i ever grew and first in an earthbox jr and i got 10.5oz off her dry! Still got a couple beans left so may need to run it again! Also i had no idea how big and thick buds could get and I couldn’t use a loupe for shit so guaranteed I chopped her early! I was too trusting of breeder estimates at that point! :crying:

Last edited:
Off to the trim dungeon again, now that my gob has been stuffed and I've checked in to see what you rascals have been up to while I have been having fun with the snippers. In related news, Miss BM x SH is now chopped and trimmed to branches for hanging, and there was a whole lot more bud in that girl than was apparent before she was trimmed to branches. She was one seriously branched and dense little bush. And she is a stinker. And if those results aren't enough, she might have been the prettiest plant at finish of anything I have grown. :pighug:

And now, for the Dragons. :cheers: Photos in due course. :biggrin:
Apparently someone on here is incredibly generous! BM X SH is 1 of the 3 autos i am running next round! Gonna go from 4X 3gal to 3X 5gal in the 2x4! Get some bigger autos! Also gonna wait til week 3 to turn blumats on so they get some roots before that auto drip starts! Just hope I don’t fuck em up in them 3 weeks! :rofl:

Oh wow... big LED britches over here! :crying:

I am still running HID gear... but only cause I'm rebuilding and had to pull my old gear back out... eventually probably LED... glad my power is included in rent right now!

That is a sweet deal. My gas bill for Dec was $339.00 3x last year for about the same ussage, and have been warned that Jan. will be higher:yoinks:

Who’s your favorite Ukulele player mine is Feng e

Don Ho, I took my wife to Hawaii 38 years ago to propose to her. We saw Don Ho live. Besides I don't know any others :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back