Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever been listening to any new metal ? :pass:

u obviously haven't been keepin up with the metal buffet....shame on u :naughtystep: :rolleyes2: mmm, but seriously, i do come across "new to me" stuff all the time, lol....i get utube notificationz daily about new stuff, but a lot of it endz up not bein my genre of metal, so....:shrug: the only actual "new" metal i've seen is the new metallica album comin out april 14th....which to me soundz like the same ol' metallica & nothin special really, but that'z jus me :shrug: ....but either way, here'z the couple of advance trackz they've got out if u haven't seen or heard em yet ;) :headbang: (and yes, i've actually meant to post theze in the buffet past couple weekz, but keep spacin it....cuz, u know, i smoke weed, so....:biggrin: ) ppp

:crying: Used to be.....?....Don't tell me that Bitch Domesticated you as well.............:yoinks:.....
THANK YOU!!!!!! I NEEDED TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME CALL HER THAT! :crying: :crying: :crying:
and no she didn't... but she damn sure tried!
Best part was near the end of the relationsship, she said something like "I'm domesticating one step at a time"....
I laughed and said, "You can take the man off the farm, but you'll NEVER take the farm out of the man!"
:grrr2:
I wish I could share the sour face she gave me! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back