Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here actually seen light burn wet leaves, before? I've heard this warning from so many places, but I've never actually seen it happen.

I do a daily foliar spray on my plants before they go into flower, and I always turn the lights down until they dry. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm wasting time doing this.

Has anyone here actually seen light burn wet leaves, before? I've heard this warning from so many places, but I've never actually seen it happen.

I do a daily foliar spray on my plants before they go into flower, and I always turn the lights down until they dry. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm wasting time doing this.

I think so but also it may have been light burn in general from running my lights too strong and/or too close... When I foliar feed I dim my lights like you say :shrug: :condom::d5:

I think so but also it may have been light burn in general from running my lights too strong and/or too close... When I foliar feed I dim my lights like you say :shrug: :condom::d5:

I've been foliar feeding off and on, and I definitely feel like I notice a change in how green the leaves are and how quickly the plants grow.

Yesterday I bought some fox farms big bloom, which is basically bat and worm shit. I sprayed a bunch on the bottom of the leaves last night, and I feel like they were 6 shades darker when I looked at them again this morning. I need to do a little more subjective of some testing, but it definitely seems like good stuff for this purpose.

Hi, I'm a new guy here and I came to introduce myself but to answer your question Yes water droplets on leaves will magnify the light and can burn spots / holes in your leaves

Never :pass:

I currently have a 3x3 and a 2x2 tent. The 3x3 has a 2000 watt equivalent light, and the 2x2 has a 1500.

I've started playing around with kratky hydroponics for lettuce, and I ordered some tiny tim tomato seeds to grow too. I'd love to be able to keep a few growing year round.

So I'm thinking about upgrading to a 3x5 tent from the 2x2. That way I can grow the same 4 buckets of pot I'm growing in the 3x3, plus add a 2x3 shelf system for produce.

My office is 12 feet wide, and I have 4 feet of room at the end where my tents are, but they don't see a 4x12 or 4x12. You have to go up to 5' wide, which would mean moving my air conditioner.

I've never had it from foliar, but all I've ever sprayed was Epsom salt. The only time we ever burnt leaves was using need [neem] oil, and that was in the outdoor garden. I'm new to using led, so :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back