Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've been measuring RH wrong in my jars. I've been drying to 62% RH in my grow room, which in Winter stays at 75-78°F. When I relocate jars to a 65°F environment the RH in the sealed jar drops to 55-56%. So I guess I really do need to stop curing in the grow room, if RH changes that much with changes in temperature.
I'm confused. If the RH in the jar at lower temperature is lower than the room, that is not due to colder temps. Cooler temps, other stuff being equal, will be higher RH, not lower. If the RH in your sealed jar of bud stabilizes that low, the bud is getting drier than I would expect at 62% RH.

Although I don't understand why your bud is over drying at 62% in your grow room, if it equilibrates to mid 50's in the jar, it has overdried a bit. Likely not enough to bugger it up, but certainly a warning that adjustments in process might be worth considering.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Don't you hate when this happens.. I ordered a clear colourless(as indicated on site) boro glass replacement Bullet for the Huni Badger from a small online vendor. And when it arrived today..
Red
:rofl:
Screenshot_20230204-205120~2.png

Ah well, it percs just fine..
:pass:

OR -> a pair of tin canz & a piece o' string :cooldance: :headbang: ppp
Hey, it works if you keep the string tight. Guess how I know. The remarkable thing is that I remember doing it after about 70 years.

Actually, way back in the day, I found that wire works much better than string. :cheers: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back