Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gabapentin my doc prescribed for this neuropathy has me feeling super weird. On the flip-side, I woke up feeling more refreshed than normal.

When I was a teenager, I was high literally all waking moments of the day and remember that the only times my dad suspected I was on drugs was when the cops would crack down and we’d hit a dry spell.

Along the lines of the drug war, I‘ll never forget Ron Paul in his last presidential debate said something along the lines of “I really doubt there’s a bunch of potential drug users out there just waiting for them to be legalized.”

In other news, we watched this last night. Happy Caturday!

Ya when I first started taking gabapentin it has that effect. She built me up to 900 mg a day the wired feeling went away the shit it was supposed to control didn't go away.
They ended up putting me on 1,800 mg /day that did help but not a shit ton. I think they reach for gabapentin b/c they ain't gonna give out opioids for pain unless it's real short term after like an operation so nerve blockers even if they do very little is what's left..

Ya when I first started taking gabapentin it has that effect. She built me up to 900 mg a day the wired feeling went away the shit it was supposed to control didn't go away.
They ended up putting me on 1,800 mg /day that did help but not a shit ton.

Exactly the same here......:headbang:....I was High as a Kite on 100mg on my first dose...then I had to step it up to 1800mg a day.....but the pain just kept out pacing it....so it didn't really Solve anything........:shrug:

There has been some tech work on the Admin Panel to update us.....Im taking a guess it was that....but the techies will let us know when they can....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back