Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 4 kicker competition 12”s in a Honda CRX hatchback! :eyebrows::crying:
We tried 2 pair of facing 12's but couldn't get rid of the metal rattle so stuck with 2 facing back towards the glass, it gave a nice vibration ripple to the front.

We tried 2 pair of facing 12's but couldn't get rid of the metal rattle so stuck with 2 facing back towards the glass, it gave a nice vibration ripple to the front.
Ya the 4 didn’t last long cuz I didn’t have an upgraded alternator so the 2 amps pulled so much power they’d start to cut out cuz pulled too many amps from battery! My last system i had just a single kicker solo baric L7 square 12” subwoofer in a big sealed box and that shit was obnoxiously loud!

Ya the 4 didn’t last long cuz I didn’t have an upgraded alternator so the 2 amps pulled so much power they’d start to cut out cuz pulled too many amps from battery! My last system i had just a single kicker solo baric L7 square 12” subwoofer in a big sealed box and that shit was obnoxiously loud!
Think best I ever hit mine was 7.....just didn't need it with the tweets and mids I had in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back