Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dumb question bit I was asked so I'm passing it along cause I'm not awake enough to math. "How much weed for a single tray of edibles?"
Depends on how many servings you want out of the tray. I generally figure 0.3-0.5gs of flower per serving, so a fat eighth per 12 brownies should be around 50-75mg per brownie

This is a dumb question bit I was asked so I'm passing it along cause I'm not awake enough to math. "How much weed for a single tray of edibles?"
All I know is when I was looking, I came up with a 1/4 cup of infused coconut oil. When you push that, they change consistency.

I hope today finds everyone doing well.
I'm hoping for a better day than yesterday. Pain was stupid high most of the day. Tinnitus was screaming. Hit the MCT hard for pain and laid down. I must have rolled over on my ear and spit it open. Not a pretty sight! :face:
All that together, sure doesn't help with the fucking depression, neither does the antibiotics. Tinnitus remained screaming all night and finally got to sleep around 5:30AM or so.
I'm just hoping or an uneventful day. Trying to get my head on straight has been a bit of a struggle this morning. Just no motivation. Just one foot in front of the other day, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back