Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And not to forget what Portugal has been doing for over 20 years

You know I got excited with what I was reading about Portugal a few years back....and I looked into it...coz it woud be a reasonable Move for us....just a bit cross country..sideway shift....:biggrin: ...but the reorts I heard coming in from the street was that it was ust as Bad or Worse than Before it became legal....:shrug:..it was in it's Infancy...things might have changed....

Bingo! Especially given how horribly contaminated with fentanyl and all other kinds of chemicals the drug supply is, people need to feel safe seeking medical help for themselves and the people around them.

I was just reading that..they are saying just about everything is being cut with fentanyl because it is so cheap... :nono:...

I Do find it a Bit Scarey being quality controlled though...coz that says a chance for big pharma to switch from prescription meds to social meds...and that nomally means priced out of the market for ordinary user.

I was just reading that..they are saying just about everything is being cut with fentanyl because it is so cheap... :nono:...

I Do find it a Bit Scarey being quality controlled though...coz that says a chance for big pharma to switch from prescription meds to social meds...and that nomally means priced out of the market for ordinary user.
Yeah, there's really no good solution, and pharma remains complicit in creating the epidemic in the first place...

Yeah, there's really no good solution, and pharma remains complicit in creating the epidemic in the first place...
Did anyone see the pfizer cheif of marketing and sales in a drunk stupor say that pfizer is working on mutating the covid virus so they can have vaccines ready....

Yup....I See a Few Worry Points...... :headbang: ...But I wholeheartedly Support the Radical Shift.

They have given it 3 Years to Test.
Fingers Crossed for them.

Someone Had to Try something Radically Different.

The VA gave my dad oxy and fentanyl patches when he was in the hospital getting cancer treatment (2005) and it almost killed him 5 months early :doh:

Morning @Tom Bombadil ..:pass:..sharing one.

What Kills the pain kills the patient........:d5:

Not everyone! I ain’t eating that stuff! ;) :rofl:
Thanks tho :bighug:

You are on a Food Ban since you ate all the Staffroom Cookies...........
homersimps.gif

But you did get me Thinking.....Hubby Loves all the old style food he was brought up on....stews and long cook meats...anything you could Eat through a straw...... :biggrin: ...doesn't need a lot of chewing...

I'm not so Keen.......Although I Do Love a good soup....:chef:....but..because they are food that require a Lot of Time to cook....have they gone out of Fashion.....?

Except for those amongst us who are a Certain Age......?.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back