Indoor Linda Seeds Grow Reports

Update: Day 7

Both looking great..

White Widow
IMG_20221227_234229.jpg

Amnesia Lemon
IMG_20221227_234241.jpg

In 2 week's i will start my Auto watering Drip System then i have a great system.

IMG_20221227_234219.jpg

Sounds good mate my bad thought it was a older grow looks great though I will work my way through their collection of seeds also as much as I can going to save some decent strains from them which will work for my outdoor grow next/this year now I guess on that note happy new years everyone.

I have lots of fast buds seeds to use also so might do a mix after my current grow is finished was going to do the strawberry amnesia from Herbie's seeds but I don't have enough time now as I need to be ready for my outdoor grow and it's a photoperiod so where talking a few months I left it a little late so will be next year for them now.

I thought I would go for the fastbuds black Friday deal so I bought 25 og kush and 10 purple punch but it was bogof so ended up with 50 og Kush and 20 purple punch which isn't bad but I have around 8 other strains I bought before this so I should start using them soon I will mix them in with my Linda seeds maybe.

I feel like it's going to be one of those that start slow and blow up further down the line hopefully anyway buddy.

I took one of my my fat blueberry plants I have left the other 3 for now just wanted a little tester.

I dried it and I have put it into jars so waiting for the cure to happen I did have a little test of it when it was dried and it's definitely a good one sure it will be epic once it's cured it's very sticky and covered in thc.

Back