Limited light

1) Simply wait, as the days get shorter it will flower watch out for frost as it will kill the plant.

Frost will not kill a plant...certainly not a healthy one anyways!! I have grown outdoors for nearly 30 years and deal with frost on every plant every year. I even deal with frost on 60 day old plants and yes it sets them back but it certainly doesnt kill them.

Depends where your at I guess, our frosts are quite bad. Every year I grew outside, I would need to watch for frost or mine would be dead the next am.

Frost will not kill a plant...certainly not a healthy one anyways!! I have grown outdoors for nearly 30 years and deal with frost on every plant every year. I even deal with frost on 60 day old plants and yes it sets them back but it certainly doesnt kill them.

Depends where your at I guess, our frosts are quite bad. Every year I grew outside, I would need to watch for frost or mine would be dead the next am.

you are right bud....if its hitting hard like -8 to -10 C its a different world than -2 to -4C.

Back