Lighting Lighting Opinions and Assist

They are indeed...I'm not one of these idiots on youtube that tries to eat a whole pepper tho... I make hot sauces in the fall with my own peppers, tomatoes carrots etc, dry a few for my pepper grinder....they've got great flavor if you use moderately! The rest go to friends... they do make the backyard colorful in late September.

They are indeed...I'm not one of these idiots on youtube that tries to eat a whole pepper tho... I make hot sauces in the fall with my own peppers, tomatoes carrots etc, dry a few for my pepper grinder....they've got great flavor if you use moderately! The rest go to friends... they do make the backyard colorful in late September.
I've seen the hot ones used well (and sparingly) in salsas too. Great for flavor and an edge :hothot: when used right!

A hot climate will give hotter peppers too from my understanding. Heat = more capascin.

@captcold I've heard the same, this season I'm having some issues setting fruit, Temps have been all over the place, getting to cool @ night followed by a week for 105+ weather, back to 80s daytime low sixties @ night. We'll see how things shape up end of the month.

Can I ask what part of the world are you guys from? Do you make any money from selling these chili's?

Yay Chilli Lovers...:headbang:..I always think chillies and cannabis growing go hand in hand..they both contain the same pain killers..:biggrin:

Can I ask what part of the world are you guys from? Do you make any money from selling these chili's?
I live in western Canada. And gonna give it a go.

I live in western Canada. And gonna give it a go.

I am just asking for my own interests. Where do you guys sell these chili's? I just ask because I love growing and making money.

Back