Light question

Reaction score
Any opinions on this 2000w KingLED light? I'm a noob and bought a TS1000 from Mars Hydro. Not impressed with results from the TS1000.. wasn't expecting much to begin with but I want to do more than 2 plants and the Mars light won't do that.. anyone use the KingLED and is it really pulling 2000w from the wall? They are so much cheaper than the LED I currently have.. why? More heat? Dont last as long? Fill me in..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-115545_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-115545_Chrome.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 19
Hey that don't look bad at all and for some reason I feel better about buying from that site over Amazon lol.. u can laff at this next question cuz it seems as if I would if I wasn't new to this world but if I get that light I would have 2 150w lights so I would have a combined total of 300W of light I'm able to work with in my grow shed correct?!

Mars Hydro lights are better.
Be suspicious of any light brand that advertises fake wattage numbers. The only number that matters is the power draw at the wall. The light you have is good, but it’s a smaller light at only 150 watts. Mars hydro is a very good brand, but you want to be looking at a 300-600 watt light.

Any opinions on this 2000w KingLED light? I'm a noob and bought a TS1000 from Mars Hydro. Not impressed with results from the TS1000.. wasn't expecting much to begin with but I want to do more than 2 plants and the Mars light won't do that.. anyone use the KingLED and is it really pulling 2000w from the wall? They are so much cheaper than the LED I currently have.. why? More heat? Dont last as long? Fill me in..
Hello you are better of getting another ts1000 and use your with your other one then you will have the light you need dont bother with blurpul they are old thats why they are cheap and its not 2000w at the wall for sure

I would avoid the king just because there are so many better alternatives. Get a passively cooled qb. They are all over for that price range

@Squirtin Dirt
Hi, you can check our FC and FC-E series lights. They are more efficient than TS series. And they are both on prime sale.
The links to recommended lights are below, and using code AFN can save you an extra 3%.
Thanks for the links! Much appreciated!

Back