Old Reviews LG-G04B96LED 300w Reflector LED Review

Nomis, thanks for the review. I so nearly bought one of these units after lots of research but opted for a less powerful unit as my other grow space is small. Glad to hear that you are happy to recommend this to other LED fans out there. For those who are on a tight budget and cannot afford the high prices of some of the "famous" names, but want to use LED, it is good to have positive reviews of more affordable units such as these TOPLED units and ones like my VIPAR lights.
Thanks bruv' eP.

I got the 450 watt version of this light. Its just a 300 with an extra panel on the inside. The extra panel wasnt working so I emailes them and they said it was a power supply and mailed me 2 more. Why 2 I dunno. Anywho got the part and took light apart only to find that the other panel wasnt plugged in. Im a big believer in karma so I sent an email to topled and told them what I discovered whem I took light apart and that I no longer needes it and asked if they wanted me to mail them back. She said just to keep it. Only a week and a half into grow, but light seems to working just fine. Plants are on par with other grows of same strain on here when I compare pics of same age plants.

I got the 450 watt version of this light. Its just a 300 with an extra panel on the inside. The extra panel wasnt working so I emailes them and they said it was a power supply and mailed me 2 more. Why 2 I dunno. Anywho got the part and took light apart only to find that the other panel wasnt plugged in. Im a big believer in karma so I sent an email to topled and told them what I discovered whem I took light apart and that I no longer needes it and asked if they wanted me to mail them back. She said just to keep it. Only a week and a half into grow, but light seems to working just fine. Plants are on par with other grows of same strain on here when I compare pics of same age plants.

Thats some pretty good customer service there.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats some pretty good customer service there.

Dear friends here, just one thing to clarify, we change from "TOP LED" to "MARS HYDRO" now. :xlaugh:If you have any questions, please tell me, I will try my best to help. :d5:
happy growing guys!

Back