AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hi Folks!
Today is the day, at long last cannabis is legal for recreational use in Massachusetts!!
I will try in the next few days to post the relevant legal stuff. Things like amounts and where, how and when things are happening.
Like did you know that you can grow only at your primary residence? You can gift up to one ounce? You are allowed to carry up to one ounce with you? You may not imbibe in public unless medical?
So that and more to come. Meanwhile I am going to my primary residence to bask in the glory of my HID lighting as my garden grows and smoke myself a big ol' bone!!
Peace

Here is a letter from the Secretary of Public Safety for Massachusetts to the head of the state police regarding Legal Recreational Cannabis
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

So now we know what the police in this state were told by the top officials of this state. Pretty cool, remember knowledge IS power.

congrats guys! we won in Maine too! laws a little more liberal up heres after all its Vacationland! per person, allowed 6 budding plants and/or the processed equivalent, 2.5oz. on your person. thats a lot of friggin' dope! 10 immature plants between 18in. and 30in. and unlimited seedlings under 18in.. can grow on others property w/ written permission and can gift as much as you want as long as no money changes hands, can grow for others as long as you tag their plants in their name . again have to have written permission signed by the person you're growing for . can grow outdoors as long as the grow can't be seen from others property or roadways. a lot more regulated of you're going to sell to smoke shops with a hefty 10% sales tax. but cant see getting into it that even tho. i love growing and gardening. rather keep the man off my property! congrats again to Mass.! happy growing !

Start digging a tunnel to NY before they build a wall on the Mass. border...........

Hi Folks!
Today is the day, at long last cannabis is legal for recreational use in Massachusetts!!
I will try in the next few days to post the relevant legal stuff. Things like amounts and where, how and when things are happening.
Like did you know that you can grow only at your primary residence? You can gift up to one ounce? You are allowed to carry up to one ounce with you? You may not imbibe in public unless medical?
So that and more to come. Meanwhile I am going to my primary residence to bask in the glory of my HID lighting as my garden grows and smoke myself a big ol' bone!!
Peace

NY is hiring 50 more State Troopers to stop the expected massive influx of weed....

Indeed it's a wonderful feeling..
Legal for use, I never thought I would hear those words in my lifetime.
Sorry about NY, soon though, I bet there will be no stopping it from happening.

Last edited:
congrats guys! we won in Maine too! laws a little more liberal up heres after all its Vacationland! per person, allowed 6 budding plants and/or the processed equivalent, 2.5oz. on your person. thats a lot of friggin' dope! 10 immature plants between 18in. and 30in. and unlimited seedlings under 18in.. can grow on others property w/ written permission and can gift as much as you want as long as no money changes hands, can grow for others as long as you tag their plants in their name . again have to have written permission signed by the person you're growing for . can grow outdoors as long as the grow can't be seen from others property or roadways. a lot more regulated of you're going to sell to smoke shops with a hefty 10% sales tax. but cant see getting into it that even tho. i love growing and gardening. rather keep the man off my property! congrats again to Mass.! happy growing !
Loving to grow must be genetic, I still remember shoveling truckloads of peat into your old man's truck then onto the garden.
I MISS the old days.

NY is hiring 50 more State Troopers to stop the expected massive influx of weed....
NY will follow the follow soon enough, just hold on pop.

Loving to grow must be genetic, I still remember shoveling truckloads of peat into your old man's truck then onto the garden.
I MISS the old days.

NY will follow the follow soon enough, just hold on pop.
i picked rocks and dug out stumps out of that garden! a lot of sweat went into it! i miss it even if it was hard work!

Back