Indoor LED Organic Blueberry Kush Day 1 germination & Euforia day 56

Reaction score
Been lurking on the forum for a bit reading and learning. Starting my second grow and half way through my first.
I'll be growing two Nirvana's Blueberry Kush.
I have two Dutch Passion Auto Euforia on day 56.
Nutes: Bio Bizz Fish Mix, Bio Bizz Bloom, CalMag, and Hygrozyme.
Lights: 800w Led by King Plus($140 on Amazon) 2x600w Led by King Plus($110 on Amazon}
Growspace: 4'x8'x7' Best Choice grow tent($149 on Amazon)
Ventilation: 4" S 400 Can-Fan with carbon filter
Medium: Merical Grow non fertilized organic potting mix and 30/40% perlite with a cup of dolomite lime per mix(one 12qt bag of soil one 8qt bag of perlite).

The line up
View media item 9494
Blueberry Kush in the water
View media item 9495
Dolomite lime cooking in the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Airpots
View media item 9490
Auto Euforia day 56 about five feet tall before i started bending them after they grew into my lights two weeks ago. Probably 5'8-6'0 by now.
View media item 9493View media item 9491View media item 9492View media item 9489View media item 9488View media item 9487View media item 9486

Welcome! Ive just started 2 of the Blueberry kush, so ill be following your thread, see how yours turn out. Youve got MUCH more light action going on than me though, do you have all 3 lights on at once?

Yup. I actually just unboxed and hung the 800 today. Euforia were started out under one 600 24/0 then i added a second 600 two weeks ago and switched to 18/4. Now since my light timer only has two outlets both Euforias are under all three lights tilted at an angle 24/0. once my blueberry kush pop they will be put under a 600 for I'm thinking three or four weeks then I'll swap it with the 800.
side view
View media item 9496front view
View media item 9497

Last edited:
Wow, with 2000w, I bet you could watch them things grow on an hourly basis. Fairplay.

Eh, they are cheap chinese lights. IDK if they are any good really. I know they are strong enough to stunt plants from 20 inches away but i don't have a spectrum analyzer or kill a watt. I'd trade a600 and the 800 for your 300.

Day 3. Seeds are barely starting to pop but i couldn't get a good pic. I'm a bit disappointed. I've only germinated about seven seeds but they have all popped within 24 hours using the cylindrical rooting cubes. I won't be using the cup method anymore.
I forgot to mention three days ago when I hung my new 800watt I also top dressed my euforias with a cup of pellet dolomite lime each. My soil is really acidic, I have to raise the PH of my feed to 8.3ish and the runoff would be 5.8ish. I thought dolomite lime woud help out. Next day my city was hit with an 83 degree day after weeks of cool rainy weather and I discovered my 800watt puts out like a heat lamp. My tent temp was 87 and the plant closest to the new light was looking pretty heat stressed so I aimed a fan across the the 800watt and checked the temp a few hours later and the temp had lowered to my room temp.
Yesterday the leaves closest to the light started showing darkening spots on the it' leaves closest to the light yet a few leaves which were farther away also showed dark spots. These were easier to see by shining a light through the bottom of the leaves. I would of missed these signs if I wasn't looking for an issue.
View media item 9558I turned the light off hoping this was just light burn but today when I came home from work my plants were ravaged. Most of my leaves near my lights were showing black spots and some of them yellow spotting.
View media item 9559View media item 9560View media item 9561After a lot of research and thinking about everything that's happened to my plants since they were healthy I realized the dolomite lime was the issue and I was suffering from calcium lockout from all the MG in the lime. This would happen right as the temps rise in my tent and I add a stronger light, the two things cal deficiency makes your plant more susceptible to. Tonight I scraped all the dolomite and soil off the top of my plants then vacuumed them with my new mini wet vac to get everything out and gave them a good flushing. After the flush I watered each with a gallon of feed with 10ml of biobizz bloom, 5ml of hygrozyme, and 10 ml of calmag. I doubled the calmag since they need calcium and though I know it's recommended to feed with quarter strength nutes after a flush I figured since with organic nutrients they aren't available for fourish days my plants will be pretty hungry by then and should be able to handle the strength. Iv'e also turned off all my lights and will only be giving them 6 in 6 off for the next couple of days to try and keep the stress at bay. Fingers crossed.

Back