Ok went through thread and pulled everyone that had posted a germ code pic. Now on the 1st post you'll see your name. Since I'm not sure if some update pics were lost during the server down I'll just start doing weekly checkoffs in here on the 1st post starting wk2 September 15th - 21st if that is ok with everyone. Weekly Update Schedule so all know when they are due. They all start on Saturday and end the following Friday for consecutive weeks till the end. Please tag me in your pic updates so I can keep track.

Week 2 September 15th - 21st
Week 3 September 22nd - 28th
Week 4 September 29th - October 5th
Week 5 October 6th - 12th
Week 6 October13th - 19th
Etc.
Etc. till End

LED Grow Members
1) @St. Tom
2) @bushmasterar15
3) @autobeast
4) @Duggy
5) @Archaic
6) @Equatorial
7) @MARLEY.
8) @Only1Sky
9) @Need4Weed
10) @F.N.

Thats what i call efficiency! Man....now i know why u r the master besides being bushy...LOL!

Seriously much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok went through thread and pulled everyone that had posted a germ code pic. Now on the 1st post you'll see your name. Since I'm not sure if some update pics were lost during the server down I'll just start doing weekly checkoffs in here on the 1st post starting wk2 September 15th - 21st if that is ok with everyone. Weekly Update Schedule so all know when they are due. They all start on Saturday and end the following Friday for consecutive weeks till the end. Please tag me in your pic updates so I can keep track.

Week 2 September 15th - 21st
Week 3 September 22nd - 28th
Week 4 September 29th - October 5th
Week 5 October 6th - 12th
Week 6 October13th - 19th
Etc.
Etc. till End

LED Grow Members
1) @St. Tom
2) @bushmasterar15
3) @autobeast
4) @Duggy
5) @Archaic
6) @Equatorial
7) @MARLEY.
8) @Only1Sky
9) @Need4Weed
10) @F.N.
great job pal

@bushmasterar15 Update. Here's the 4 gals going forward under my Amare SE450 light. :toke: Here's the line up:

Upper left, Mephisto Tyrone Special, day 16
Upper right, Dinafem Critical + 2.0, day 17
Lower left, Fastbuds Cream Cookies, day 17
Lower right, RQS Amnesia Haze, day 17
26.East grp.JPG

@bushmasterar15 I don't seem to have a germination pic. My battle plant is an auto I made, so no breeders pack to take a pic with. This was my entry pic on 9/1 at 10 days old, (I decided on the 3 on the left).

IMG_20180901_123807.jpg

Here's a pic of my battle plant I took last night at day 23, featuring the prototype of my single plant scrogger! :headbang:

IMG_20180913_212104_kindlephoto-175230168.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I've started checking off the wk2 updates as they come in.

good day growers a mini update. so far left front plant, fastbuds gorilla glue auto, was topped 5 days ago. she is 19 days old today. she is perfect now for lst but i dont have the space to spread her out in my tent. so she will be left to grow wild. so she is a great plant if u wna train an auto;) and middle front plant fastbuds girlscout cookie auto, also 19 days old today. has always looked freaky since her first true set of leafs. has a wierd look and growth about her. but she is growing.havnt touched this plant in anyway . but she wont be a choice for any comp girl lol. and far right front plant, seedstockers og candy dawg kush auto. 16 days old today. was topped 2 days ago. again she will be left to grow wild now as no room in tent to spread her out. all plants happy. and all plants still on plain water;)
_20180915_110610.JPG
_20180915_113615.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

@bushmasterar15 week 2 update for me dinafem critical 2.0 is the back plant on the left at day 20 shes my competition girl shes been fimmed and i expect great things from her
Screenshot_20180915-123035_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back