Nutrients Lecheate/worm tea vs AN ph perfect

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am about to start a worm farm, as well as my next micro grow.

I have grown in coco with great success but since I am very busy these days, I would like to keep it KISS, meaning no losing lots of time attending to the grow. For this reason, I became interested in Tangs easy feed schedule as I would like not to lose time with PH measuring and whatnot, but still reap great results. However, since I am starting a worm farm, it seems to me it could be an opportunity to use some great organic fertilizer. I can't find a lot of info on this, so could anyone clarify me if worm castings/lecheate can be used as a reliable fertilizer? As in no other additive needed? How should I use it as a fertilizer? Would I be sacrificing quantity or quality by using the worm products vs Tangs easy schedule?

More info: I will be using Biobizz lightmix in a 8L smart pot, and a 50w COB LED.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Happy growing.

Namaste

I am considering growing my next plant with essentially tea only. I have a worm farm as well. Different teas for different stages. Worm and bat for flower. Alfalfa and kelp for veg...
There are so many organic options to brew with it seems there must be a way to satisfy all stages of growth. Beneficial microbes, molasses, honey... there .at be microbes that prefer honey over molasses. Honey (good pure honey) has
Microbes. Not sure if they will populate in soil. Of course I would use fulvic, humid, silica...

Have you continued to research this subject?

If so can you share what you have learned?

Back