Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My hay like harvest from earlier this year
Hello everyone!

I am starting to see some issues in my grow. This is a photoperiod, so apologies if this is not allowed. I just really love this site and find the users very helpful. Below are the details of my grow.

Goal: Veg this plant from February to July (has been 'indoors', but will be moving outdoors once the low temps go away, maybe another month or so)
Problem: Lower leaves are starting to droop, I'm assuming due to lack of light
Strain: Power Plant, by Growers Choice, Feminized
Size: It's 3ftx2.5ft wide, and roughly 2.75 to 3 feet tall
Pot size: 7 gallon fabric pot, but have a 20 gallon pot that I will transplant to once moved outside
Medium: Fox Farms Coco Loco (soil + coco mix, with amendments)
Feeding: Local Grow shop's line, to include; custom grow (7-9-5), body builder (supposed to build strong cell walls and improve against disease and pests, and increase stem strength), smart tea (bacteria, help against high and low heat which is a big for me as I'm growing in a shed), and calmag.
Feed pH: Ranges from 6.3 to 6.8
Feed PPM: ranges from 600 to 900 or so (still have not researched much on what this does)
Temps: I know this is bad, but the lowest it's gotten overnight was about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Highs around 84
rH: Honestly, I don't monitor it that much because I don't have a way of manipulating it, but it swings from 30 to 65%

I have been looking into possibly setting up some trifold poster boards and taping mylar to it. Would this help? Please see attached picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-095555_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-095555_Gallery.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 112
No expert but I'd say that's natural.

Weight of those leaves is simply pulling down over time and as with LST, when leaves are held in same position, they eventually 'fix' in place.

If there was damage or yellowing, maybe a different story.

Anyways, my (newish) 2 cents worth.

Its a beast and I wish you immense luck with her.
:greenthumb:

...can't see much in that pic, get us closer shots,....
Could be shedding from light starvation,...

...can't see much in that pic, get us closer shots,....
Could be shedding from light starvation,...
@Waira - Will do, give me a bit and I will get some closer shots.

Here's a closer pic

Attachments

• 20200504_173809.jpg
    20200504_173809.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200504_173806.jpg
    20200504_173806.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 59
...I don't see much for cause accept for light starvation...Some sort of reflective siding would be helpful for sure! Look for that foil covered bubble wrap made for water heaters, or the 4x2 foil sided styro panels,... ghetto, but it works!

...I don't see much for cause accept for light starvation...Some sort of reflective siding would be helpful for sure! Look for that foil covered bubble wrap made for water heaters, or the 4x2 foil sided styro panels,... ghetto, but it works!
Thanks @Waira - I have a mylar film roll arriving tomorrow!

So I've had my mylar walls (cardboard poster boards) set up for a few days now. Not noticing much of an improvement, but then again I haven't really taken them down to look carefully. This is just temporary because as soon as the overnight lows stop dipping into the 30's and 40's, she will be going outside.

Back