Land race auto breeders?

Reaction score
is Anyone familiar with auto breeds that work with landrace strains? I love autos but many of my favorite breeders work mainly with heavy hybrids. I was curious if this is even a thing And if so what are the breeders I should be looking into.

is Anyone familiar with auto breeds that work with landrace strains? I love autos but many of my favorite breeders work mainly with heavy hybrids. I was curious if this is even a thing And if so what are the breeders I should be looking into.
Ace seeds I've not run any myself but hear great things for sure check them out mostly sativa though.

Ace seeds I've not run any myself but hear great things for sure check them out mostly sativa though.
Thanks my friend. Will do. Love me some stativa So no issues there.

Thanks my friend. Will do. Love me some stativa So no issues there.
Me too they are my favorite honestly but some people would rather have some indica but I've been smoking indica Dom strains for the most part 15+ yrs now so having the option for a productive smoke is great.

Me too they are my favorite honestly but some people would rather have some indica but I've been smoking indica Dom strains for the most part 15+ yrs now so having the option for a productive smoke is great.
Nothing like a nice stativa to start the day off on the right foot. I start off with indica I’m tired all day. So nice to finally have the decision and chose strains to match any occasion.

I think Night Owl has 1, but I think it's very similar to 1 of Ace seeds strains.

I think Night Owl has 1, but I think it's very similar to 1 of Ace seeds strains.
Actually just got my first pack from night owl. Miricle berries. Literally the only pack I could find in stock of his with everything going on. You know which strain it is? Info on his strains is hard to come by

Zamaldelica Express it's a sativa. I believe ace does it too.
@Deke can comment on this he has just got done with one of there strains and he said he really liked it.

Back