Indoor King's Kush DWC Organic

They have begun to bloom, and it looks like the stretch has started. One of the three got sick. It was all wilted looking. So I tossed that a few days ago.
P1000142.JPG

23 days of life.

I have actually been checking the ph every few days. It has been climbing, so I added some distilled white vinegar. It took about four T to bring down the ph from a 7.5 to a 6. I will mix a few T of citric acid into some distilled white vinegar, and use that as my ph down.

I was having issues with the EJ the last week or more.The ph was climbing too high, and not staying down from citric acid or vinegar. I think I needed to bubble the EJ nutrients for 24 hours before introducing them to the reservoir. Then I had some brown mold bacteria take hold. I peroxided the reservoir for 24 hours, then washed the roots and switched back to a chemical grow. They are coming back healthy, new roots in 24 hours.
I have to work out some kinks on the EJ. It was working well for a few weeks, so I am close. Next run of the organic dwc EJ nutrients will be with 5 super hash plants in 5gallon buckets.
One thing I will be doing is using lactic acid, powdered and liquid. I need to try some Orca brand inoculate. The Hydroguard let me down on this run. I also got the microblast to run the line as designed. No more kelp powder in the reservoir.
Added two Skunk autos by Green House, in case these are too damaged.
WP_20160525_15_01_34_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160525_15_12_35_Pro[1].jpg

Last edited:
I will be doing five different buckets to test exactly what is best. Each one will be treated differently. I think it will be super hashplant, maybe white widow. Both are from Pyramid seeds. Do you guys have a preference to which one you want to see grown?

The roots were loving it, and everything was going good. This was about two weeks ago. The ph climbing too high probable helped the brown mold take hold. The train got too off the tracks to correct with nutrients I am new to. Back to MHP masterblend for this grow, and GH Koolbloom boosters. It was time to start over.
WP_20160518_20_20_45_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160518_20_20_16_Pro[1].jpg

Back