Seed Stockers Kauai's first auto run

Week 1
Go Bertha go
:smoking:

Just a little ro water here and there. Might give her a little recharge on the day she outgrows the little 1l pastic bottle I've been sheltering her in.
20210518_211022.jpg
20210518_142523.jpg

May 26th.
2 weeks of life.

Bertha is going to be in the Seedstockers grow n show 2021. Figured why not.. Bertha has some funky growth but im grooving with it. Insane how fast these autos grow compared to photos.

Gave her a 1/tsp of Roots Organics Terp Tea Grow. That is roughly at 1/2 strength for a top dressing. Then I gave her a nice water in.

Let's cheer on Bertha!! :pass:

20210525_233648.jpg

20210525_233721.jpg

May 26th.
2 weeks of life.

Bertha is going to be in the Seedstockers grow n show 2021. Figured why not.. Bertha has some funky growth but im grooving with it. Insane how fast these autos grow compared to photos.

Gave her a 1/tsp of Roots Organics Terp Tea Grow. That is roughly at 1/2 strength for a top dressing. Then I gave her a nice water in.

Let's cheer on Bertha!! :pass:

View attachment 1322646
View attachment 1322647

Love the "Birtha" name mate, very cool :pass:

For just 14 day's in, I'm impressed with the growth rate :thumbsup:

Keep the updated coming :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Oh trust me I'll keep the updates coming! Autos are fun af to grow, I'm enjoying my first dance.

Possibly you could even help me pin down what strain she could be once it come closer to her time. I'm just gonna say it's the Bertha tho when I'm Rollin her up
:smoking: :smokeout:

Seedstockers for the win :headbang:

Woke up this morning and Bertha was praying to the heavens. Weird leaves and all. 16 days above soil.

She got a thrip bite or two but I am spraying down both tents twice a day. Not playing around anymore.

:smoking:
20210528_174236.jpg

Dang mark sorry to say but our little Bertha is getting decimated by my damn thrip problem.. having as many plants now as I do currently it's hard as hell to keep em thrip free. These bugs sure have kicked my ass.

Even with all being said all I can say is that Bertha is a true blue example of how vigorous these genetics are.
She did suffer a bit from a hit of N burn but even still she is still growing and trying her best to throw her leaves up to the sky.

She isn't the only girl who looks like this in my tent sadly my veg tent might get the bin. Time will tell. I reckon Bertha will end up making it all the way to cut though
20210619_122346.jpg

Dang mark sorry to say but our little Bertha is getting decimated by my damn thrip problem.. having as many plants now as I do currently it's hard as hell to keep em thrip free. These bugs sure have kicked my ass.

Even with all being said all I can say is that Bertha is a true blue example of how vigorous these genetics are.
She did suffer a bit from a hit of N burn but even still she is still growing and trying her best to throw her leaves up to the sky.

She isn't the only girl who looks like this in my tent sadly my veg tent might get the bin. Time will tell. I reckon Bertha will end up making it all the way to cut though
View attachment 1333001

Are you doing any pest management to get the critters under control? If not spinosad works well :thumbsup:

Maybe look into natural thrip control? Or beneficial predators?

I'll keep dropping by mate :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Ah yes! I've been keeping a daily application of Dr zymes but sadly with as many plants as I have I haven't been able to kill them off yet. Got mosquito bits on the soil now, hopefully the 1-2 combo helps out.

If not blackberry gum or bcn critical will probably be up next.

Back