Dutch Passion Just StarRyder

day 19
continuous ponytailing & tucking* it's nothing wrong to be greedy as long as the plants are healthy right?. :thumbsup:
actually i've placed a small cfl for each plant but switched them to a single 125 watt bulb today. it's standing right on the middle and sure i expect a better performance. no change in feeding, maybe one more with 1ml/L grow-micro-bloom & voodoo

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Last edited:
You'll enjoy this strain! I grew one and will grow another as I have another bean. I did a smoke report as I liked this strain so much. Cheers and happy growing! :thumbsup:

it sounds awesome* just checked out your report, beautiful plant and i also like the result you got from only 1 gallon pot.
thank you mate! :cheers:

You'll enjoy this strain! I grew one and will grow another as I have another bean. I did a smoke report as I liked this strain so much. Cheers and happy growing! :thumbsup:

Looking good! Seems like she loves the training! Always nice to see a good response like that!

thank you Tony, much appreciated* she needs to stay alone under that panel but i'll try to do ma best, fingers crossed
healthy plants in a clean grow room - looking nice. Lets hope they get jiggy and fatten up :)

Back