Just bought this combo, is anyone using the same or similar?

Reaction score
Just bought a RAM ultrasonic humidifier with a 13 Litre tank and an Inkbird IHC200 humidity controller for my 5x5 tent setup, is anyone using the same or similar kind of setup?
What kind of water should i fill it with, straight tap, distilled, purified?
Any pointers, advice etc would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance, I'm getting very good advice from all that reply to my threads (thank you all)
Raskalius
RAM.jpg
inkbird.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought a RAM ultrasonic humidifier with a 13 Litre tank and an Inkbird IHC200 humidity controller for my 5x5 tent setup, is anyone using the same or similar kind of setup?
Thanks in advance, I'm getting very good advice from all that reply to my threads (thank you all)
Raskalius
I'd say distilled. Minerals were left behind in the distillation process so almost no chance of residue buildup.

RaskaliusView attachment 1408722View attachment 1408723
I've got one very similar and I only need it in early veg and I just use good old tap water in mine with no issues

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 20
:yeahthat:.. Living where I do I have no need for more humidity, so best to go with experience.

De-mineralized water only. You will have white calcium and magnesium dust all over everything otherwise - and it will clog your filter toot sweet.

De-mineralized water only. You will have white calcium and magnesium dust all over everything otherwise - and it will clog your filter toot sweet.
my tap water is soft I'm not sure if that matters and it has very little calcium in it

my tap water is soft I'm not sure if that matters and it has very little calcium in it
Do have any idea about mineral content?

That's about half of my tap Ca levels. I would at least keep an eye on it. If you see white dust collecting on your pre-filter then I would switch to demineralized. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Back