Status
Not open for further replies.
My vacation over at hott was pretty good!! Made some new friends and got to chat with a lot of people I normally don't see in my AFN travles....but I'm happy we're back!!
:pass:

:bighug::bighug::bighug:[HASHTAG]#freehugs[/HASHTAG] all Saturday...:vibe:

:pass: Sharing one.....[HASHTAG]#afnfamily[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Bliss.....
Cheers @Mossy :bighug: glad to see AFN is back up:d5: time to get to work on updating these threads:headbang:
i was gonna upload some pics but it says they are too large for the server?

My vacation over at hott was pretty good!! Made some new friends and got to chat with a lot of people I normally don't see in my AFN travles....but I'm happy we're back!!
:pass:

We haven't had time to make HOTT feel like Home yet..:pass:..it's not due to open until 2020
but better a refugee centre than you all spinning out in the ether on your own...wondering WTF went on.

Cheers @Mossy :bighug: glad to see AFN is back up:d5: time to get to work on updating these threads:headbang:
i was gonna upload some pics but it says they are too large for the server?

I was having that problemjust before we went down @tripaholic88 ..we know we will have some snagging jobs...and I know they are frustrating But...main priority is to get the techies some sleep..it is after 1am for some..
and to keep AFN on air...I'd say next week afore any snagging work gets done...

Hang on in...:pass:

@420Forever ..same with the chatbox...use HOTT and Link into [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] for company until we can get things set up...

Normal Service will return as soon as possible....:pass:

It wasn't that bad @Mossy I've had a lot worse holidays :headbang:. Besides how many other places provide a holiday house...?.. :pass:
We haven't had time to make HOTT feel like Home yet..:pass:..it's not due to open until 2020
but better a refugee centre than you all spinning out in the ether on your own...wondering WTF went on.

I was having that problemjust before we went down @tripaholic88 ..we know we will have some snagging jobs...and I know they are frustrating But...main priority is to get the techies some sleep..it is after 1am for some..

@420Forever ..same with the chatbox...use HOTT and Link into [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] for company until we can get things set up...

Normal Service will return as soon as possible....:pass:

no worries mossy just glad to have AFN Back! hope all is well:pass:

It wasn't that bad @Mossy I've had a lot worse holidays :headbang:. Besides how many other places provide a holiday house...?.. :pass:

'zactly @the green bandit :pass:..[HASHTAG]#AFNFamilyholidays[/HASHTAG] are HOTT....

IMG_7470.JPG

Cuppa...?.....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back