Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening chaps/chapess's :bighug:, hope all are doing nicely? What are you folks up to these days? ...any quality strains(photo or auto), poking a tenuous head "above the parapet" atm?

...have a cracking weekend Afn "jive" Stoners

sup @krug yup, jus got a NL that poked her lil head up late las nite, just in time for the solstice :biggrin: & will be firin up a grow journal today...er, if i can sumhow stop answerin all theze damn postz...:rofl:

Lovely work bro(whats the gens on those lively ladies?) :hookah:
So, there are three different versions of the S99...front left is V6, back left is V5, and back right is V4. All have a bit different genetics. Front right is Moon Tears, and middle is a Bubbly Livers. That is about all the info I have..not sure what filial gen they are.

sup @krug yup, jus got a NL that poked her lil head up late las nite, just in time for the solstice :biggrin: & will be firin up a grow journal today...er, if i can sumhow stop answerin all theze damn postz...:rofl:
NL is one of the classic building blocks, top notch gens there, f'sure bud!:thumbsup:

So, there are three different versions of the S99...front left is V6, back left is V5, and back right is V4. All have a bit different genetics. Front right is Moon Tears, and middle is a Bubbly Livers. That is about all the info I have..not sure what filial gen they are.
Ah, ok, no worries... I'm not up on a lot of Stones new stuff ...I hope it matches up with previous gear...or even supersedes it in taste and potency? I miss conversing with him ...I always consider him(and his missus) as(estranged...one them t'ings:yeah:) friends x...:bighug::passit:

Ah, mew xs. I'm not up on a lot of Stones new stuff ...I hope it matches up with previous gear...or even supersedes it in taste and potency? I miss conversing with him ...I always consider him(and his missus) as friends x...:bighug::passit:
I'm looking forward to testing these meds, and seeing the differences between them. The lineage of all of them have me excited. TIme will tell. Yes, Stone is a great dude, and I feel lucky to know him:pass:

And a bit of Mephistos gens in the mix too, yes?

I'm looking forward to testing these meds, and seeing the differences between them. The lineage of all of them have me excited. TIme will tell. Yes, Stone is a great dude, and I feel lucky to know him:pass:
You are bud!:smoking:555:toke:

Kettle on for @archie gemmill
0918-kettles-tea-1.jpg

And a bit of Mephistos gens in the mix too, yes?
Yes...I got 5 Bubbly Livers as freebies last year, and its turned into one of my favorite smokes from them. Very tasty and smooth, and great all around meds. :pass:and a good yielder to boot:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back