Status
Not open for further replies.
If the breeder provided the beans I'd put the journal in their section:thumbsup:......if not then as iriee said the new growers or indoors section :headbang:
:pass:
Does anyone know the proper place for a semi-newbie like me to post a journal for bomb seeds new strain cosmic bomb auto? I'm asshole to elbow trying to harvest and cure 2 plants while one is 2-3 weeks from harvest and I have 3 seedling in veg tent! Any information appreciated

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/bomb-seeds.333/ seems to be a couple of journals called cosmic bomb so I'm guessing here....:thumbsup:
Does anyone know the proper place for a semi-newbie like me to post a journal for bomb seeds new strain cosmic bomb auto? I'm asshole to elbow trying to harvest and cure 2 plants while one is 2-3 weeks from harvest and I have 3 seedling in veg tent! Any information appreciated

Wassup LS peeps?
Anybody got anything good goin on today?
Im messing with my hydro baby today and im starting up a lil micro style perpetual grow.
Gonna be a good day in the garden!
Mornin'....I'm thinking about heading out into the woods for a hike in a little while. Beautiful day out...gotta get out there while the getting is still good:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back