Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners :coffee:.....went to water my girls yesterday afternoon and a couple were missing :yoinks:....after a closer inspection it appears that the parrots had chewed them into little bits :cuss:.....Ahh well I'll just have to plant a couple extras next time :pass:

Good morning stoners :coffee:.....went to water my girls yesterday afternoon and a couple were missing :yoinks:....after a closer inspection it appears that the parrots had chewed them into little bits :cuss:.....Ahh well I'll just have to plant a couple extras next time :pass:
Cheeky little fella, there

aww man, that sux m8 :nono: ppp

It's that time of the year when around the house is the only green patch for miles, so I suppose some losses to the wildlife are inevitable :shrug:.....I got an electric fence around the girls to keep kangaroos out, I wasn't expecting an aerial attack ....grow outdoors it'll be fun they said :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back