Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway here's my girls my first ever indoor grow and first ever autoflower. Here is Tangerine dream that is a 24 oz tallboy beerView attachment 1087967 View attachment 1087968 View attachment 1087969 View attachment 1087970

Sour kush she's dangerous very frosty. About to harvest both soon! Sorry I am just proud for it to be my first grow indoor auto. View attachment 1087974 View attachment 1087975 View attachment 1087976 View attachment 1087977
No worries you should be proud of your grow. No same in my game lol. I would love to grow outside someday.

Awesome mate :d5:...I had one with the ol helmet head( that sounds wrong don't tell Rivetgrrl) as well but a little bit of stoner surgery with a toothpick and she's doing well. Good luck with the new sprouts :thumbsup:

I sawwwwww thaaaaaattttt :crying:

Surprisingly enough, I actually thought of the little seedling trapped in the seed husk first, just so ya know! (not that anyone believes me, sigh).

You know what's better than a nice meal of a marinated steak, home made mac and cheese, and a nice balsamic vinegar based salad dressing, followed up by a joint as thick as your pinky and a nice cold beer?

Not a goddamned thing.

Howdy, fam!

Surprisingly enough, I actually thought of the little seedling trapped in the seed husk first, just so ya know! (not that anyone believes me, sigh).
dontbelieveyou.gif

Yeah I had to do a bit of stoner surgery as well on Esmeralda/GorillaGlue... she's ok now!

And now for something completely different...

This cannot be played too loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back