Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was great buddy :thumbsup:.....I got caught up with a few jobs that needed doing around the house and got some soil cooking getting ready for some more plants soon :headbang:
:pass:
been a great one so far m8 :biggrin: hope ur'z was as well :thumbsup: ppp

I got 4 or 5 (New to me) strains to run this round :thumbsup:....Going to run dinafem auto cookies, dinafem guerrilla and some others from seedstockers on the way:headbang:....also going to give growing in coco a try :eyebrows:.......I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming season :smoking:
Sounds like a great lineup. Dinafem is quality. Good luck with coco.... maybe less bugs? Definitely bigger plants in smaller pots . Just need to water more.

The coco could get interesting as I'm pretty primitive with what I have on hand...no ph pen or anything else I probably should have :rofl:....it could end up a failure or great success but I won't know if I don't try :shrug:......I'll run the majority of my plants in soil still until I see if it works for me or not :thumbsup:...

The coco could get interesting as I'm pretty primitive with what I have on hand...no ph pen or anything else I probably should have :rofl:....it could end up a failure or great success but I won't know if I don't try :shrug:......I'll run the majority of my plants in soil still until I see if it works for me or not :thumbsup:...
Yes, hedge your bets @the green bandit . I think coco requires a lower ph like 5.5 ish. Maybe a nute line that buffers for you in coco. Surely that stuff exists these days.
I don’t own a ph pen either! look forward to the grow show, and learning at the same time

Yes, hedge your bets @the green bandit . I think coco requires a lower ph like 5.5 ish. Maybe a nute line that buffers for you in coco. Surely that stuff exists these days.
I don’t own a ph pen either! look forward to the grow show, and learning at the same time
RealGrowers ReCharge can be used as a buffer as long as conditions are alright.

Exactly! I use Recharge every other watering. I’ve never used coco though.
Great stuff. I use it alternating Mammoth P and other bennies. Feed the soil.

Exactly! I use Recharge every other watering. I’ve never used coco though.

Great stuff. I use it alternating Mammoth P and other bennies. Feed the soil.
Yea used both products before, but favored ReCharge the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back