Status
Not open for further replies.
for birthday gurl @RivetGrrl who is feelin a bit creaky... :smoking: :headbang:

View attachment 1085271 :bday: :growing:
View attachment 1085272

Sorry I didn't see this alert!
Was too sick to do much, had a nice birthday nap :crying:
Started trimming up my Dinafem Quick Critical + and she is dense.

IMG_8787.JPG
IMG_8797.JPG
IMG_8799.JPG

Where all my growbros at? I be trying to harvest at optimal time and nobody be coming to give they opinions

Still kinda early here, bout 10:30. Hot and gross out, and this virus has had me sweating like a horse for days. Even more gross, but I guess my body is getting rid of the pathogens..
I think I slept too long today, but I'm going to try to retire earlier anyway. Maybe.
Wassup with you?

Still kinda early here, bout 10:30. Hot and gross out, and this virus has had me sweating like a horse for days. Even more gross, but I guess my body is getting rid of the pathogens..
I think I slept too long today, but I'm going to try to retire earlier anyway. Maybe.
Wassup with you?
Sorry Rivet not feeling well

Sorry Rivet not feeling well

Thank you, it will pass :toke:

At what stage did you harvest as far as trichs etc? Did you flush? What strain and how the smoke? Sorry for all the questions

I looked at your thread, and harvest can be a tricky thing to answer.
I started harvesting at the top, the trichs were probably about 10% amber but it was still putting out new pistils. Every strain is different, especially sativa doms. This plant is indica dom but grows like a sativa.
As far as flushing, I don't like to "starve" my plants at the time they may be putting most of their weight on. I cut out the bloom nutes, but keep feeding pH'd water with humic and fulvic acid, as well as an organic base vitamin supplement. I do this about a week before chop.
I still need to dry and cure this strain, it's my first time growing it but I am sure it will be good, she is sticky and very stinky!

Thank you, it will pass :toke:

I looked at your thread, and harvest can be a tricky thing to answer.
I started harvesting at the top, the trichs were probably about 10% amber but it was still putting out new pistils. Every strain is different, especially sativa doms. This plant is indica dom but grows like a sativa.
As far as flushing, I don't like to "starve" my plants at the time they may be putting most of their weight on. I cut out the bloom nutes, but keep feeding pH'd water with humic and fulvic acid, as well as an organic base vitamin supplement. I do this about a week before chop.
I still need to dry and cure this strain, it's my first time growing it but I am sure it will be good, she is sticky and very stinky!
Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back