Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Gibbard Goodness..

Yeah I have weird taste in music, but it's hard to argue that this is not one of the most amazing lyrics ever:

"And I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, pretending the echos are someone I used to know."

Particularly given the context of the song.

Peace!

Afternoon @bushmasterar15 :bighug:LOng time, no see....hope you are doing well, my friend:pass:
I've been MIA for the week taking care of some issues. Tried to just log in earlier to get the polls up and all I was able to do. Now trying to get things situated around here before I might need to head out again. Hope everything is going well with you.

Pure post-apocalyptic goodness. :thumbsup:
I've an odd fascination with that. I was a grade school student in the 70's, and I remember climbing under our desks in class at the sound of the air-raid siren. Then, of course, the cold war buildup and all the crazy that came with that.

Probably why I took to the Fallout series of games so well.

I was a grade school student in the 70's
So was I, we must be around the same age. William Gibson's books really hit home for me, and they've turned out to be ultra-prophetic. My parents were still freaked by WWII fallout, we had Vietnam and the cold war crap on going...but it sure never reached the height of what we're seeing now. NOW we're catching glimpses of the end game boss. Scary times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back