Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1078631 View attachment 1078632 View attachment 1078633 Guys I’ve never seen this why are they folding in half like this

Kinda late on the reply, but damping off usually has a very brown section and is wilted like this..

iu

If you look at your stem, is it brown at all? It looks shiny where it is folded in half, it's kinda tall and I'm wondering if it got top heavy and folded over?

I have not been following this thread last few days so I don't know how close your lights are, but you may want to get them a bit closer to shorten up the stretch.

If it is damping off, it is fungal so you will want to dispose of all affected seedlings and clean well. You can use a fungicide either purchased or homemade if this becomes an issue that spreads.

Ok been trying for days to get a good "enough" pic hopefully you guys can see trichomes n tell early or chop lol
View attachment 1078895 View attachment 1078896 View attachment 1078897 View attachment 1078898 View attachment 1078899 can't get loupe for 8 days lol so best i can do

When you focus your camera on the buds, wait for the shot to be clear before you snap the pic. Otherwise, keep adjusting focus and distance until you get it right. Don't worry if you can't see it right away. Its meant to give us a better look when we enlarge the picture we took. Therefore, it cannot be blurry to begin with. Get a sharp and non blurry shot as best you can and then enlarge it.

Try it as it seems you got nothing to lose?

Otherwise, pistils looks done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back