June 2019 Technical Issues (why we keep going down)

:paleo: nope, ya got me! :haha:... it's resizing automatically, more than before? I resize because it seemed to affect page loading times before,...:shrug:...but I've done that so long now, I just never retested the need! If it's doing this so nicely already, that takes a PITA step out of updates etc. = :thumbsup:

The site has been extra snappy for me today. Really fast load times for me from Sask Canada. Just a heads up , email notifications are now going to my Hotmail junk folder.

The site has been extra snappy for me today. Really fast load times for me from Sask Canada. Just a heads up , email notifications are now going to my Hotmail junk folder.

That's awesome news on the speed, I too have noticed it's much quicker in many regards (even in our back-end panel, it's pretty damn fast compared to what it used to be!) Hoping this is our new home for awhile with this host, there might be a few kinks here and there but we'll iron 'em out! Thanks for sticking with us!

Since we are posting pics. Max upload size is 8mb. Can some one test it with a larger picture size? I’ll reboot Apache to make sure the settings are running, but we should be able to upload 8mb pics.

5482440e1640a5000a36e48174cd0601.jpg

282a070fe7c1e67be2fef7e2f1a08b12.jpg

0676e97ebea6df4ccd8966f08d627e2d.jpg

Yum..my kinda Meds.....:pass:

Should not be any more picture upload issues. It is set to 8mb, that should be plenty.

Enjoy having site back ,,,, seems extra snappy ..... Haven’t had any issues ...... Nice, keep it up!

This must be the Sativa Server as it is super fast and snappy!! No lagging on this side so far!!

So great to have AFN back online and happy again!!

Thanks to all the mods for their hard work behind the scenes!!

Has there been any decisions made about the "DONATION" button?

Fwiw im still having issues with pic uploads, ive gotten a security warning message, server error, file too large message.
General posts seem to be fine but still a lil messed up with pics.
That aside tho, thank you all for wrestling afn back online, i knos i wasnt the only one missing home!

Fwiw im still having issues with pic uploads, ive gotten a security warning message, server error, file too large message.
General posts seem to be fine but still a lil messed up with pics.
That aside tho, thank you all for wrestling afn back online, i knos i wasnt the only one missing home!

Any chance you could screenshot those errors?

Back