Looking good brother uploaded a couple new pics of my lady today mate let me knw what ya think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thanks for stopping by

I think I might have been by your thread already, I'm so high this morning I don't know.

:bong:

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

A couple picture updates today, first the Remo nutrients plant.
a7935e2f9b50493c815b3043febf44a7.jpg

I guess I didn't get a picture of the General Hydroponics plant today.

Current Diaries

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

shit dude she's gonna have some monster cola's on her, how big are they ? ...

you no what, its gonna be real hard to tell the difference between your growing and the remo nutes. So far what difference have you seen at this stage with remo ? or is this on course for usual jingo monster grow with the nutes making little or no difference to the your over all growing style.

shit dude she's gonna have some monster cola's on her, how big are they ? ...
She'll have some that are two feet long.
you no what, its gonna be real hard to tell the difference between your growing and the remo nutes. So far what difference have you seen at this stage with remo ? or is this on course for usual jingo monster grow with the nutes making little or no difference to the your over all growing style.
I've had to make multiple adjustments with the GH plants, with Remo I just pick a spot on the schedule and stay there for awhile. My Kraken has suffered a little bit. I think she is getting just a little bit more nitrogen than she needs. But, I've been keeping the Cal Mag up and I'm sure that contains a certain amount of nitrogen. I've been doing that because the white cheese has been shown to have deficiencies across the lot of growing styles.

Current Diaries

Just going of the white cheese grows on AFN I would have to agree that our white cheese soes need more Calcium/Magnesium compared to other strains in our line up :thumbsup:

When you say she is light sensitive do you mean she does not like intense light is that why you are dimming your output? If so is this with led or hps lighting?

All the best

Mark.

She'll have some that are two feet long.

I've had to make multiple adjustments with the GH plants, with Remo I just pick a spot on the schedule and stay there for awhile. My Kraken has suffered a little bit. I think she is getting just a little bit more nitrogen than she needs. But, I've been keeping the Cal Mag up and I'm sure that contains a certain amount of nitrogen. I've been doing that because the white cheese has been shown to have deficiencies across the lot of growing styles.

Current Diaries

I must say the Remo nutrients looks to be doing the better out of the 2 nutrients being used. Im not saying the GH nutrient is doing bad rather the Remo nutrient is doing a lot better than expected and by the sound of things the feeding regime is a lot easier to follow :thumbsup:

Both look to be doing well and thank you for the multiple update very much appreciated.

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.

Back