Jimmy Jacks?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
I am a Twisted Tree fan and try to keep up on their genetics. I have a Twisted Puppy and Newberry underway and older varieties in collection. Today on Reddit I came across some green packs that said Jimmy Jacks. First I thought it was a photo or something as I have never heard of it. But I went to Twisted Trees website and sure enough, its a new auto. It looks like its a cross of Crinkle Cut and Flapjacks. Now I am familiar with Crinkle Cut but when I looked into Flapjacks lineage I got really excited. Any word on when these will be available????

Jimmyjacks

Limited release

Flapjacks crossed with our Crinkle cut auto and bred to auto form. A pure treat, a strong berry odor when breaking up a flower. Delicious Creamy Blueberries and blueberry donuts on the tongue. Indica Strong affects 20%+ Seed to harvest in 80-85 days Flapjacks (Homemade Cookies x Crunchberries)

In Memory of Michigan breeder Jimmy owner of Beyond Top Shelf.
He bred several great strains that we were collabing on to turn to auto form when he suddenly passed. We'll be releasing some more of his work in the next couple years.

I checked them out last week or so and they had some for sale. Went back a few days later and they were sold out. That’s about all I know. Hope you get some

I checked them out last week or so and they had some for sale. Went back a few days later and they were sold out. That’s about all I know. Hope you get some

I sent an email and was able to scoop a pack that someone didn't pay for. Thankful as restock is in 3 months.

I picked up a couple packs on the drop. have about 3-4 weeks left on current grow, then gonna pop them. gonna go w/the blueberry theme on this one. Jimmyjacks, newberry, blueberry(FB), blueberry slushy or whatever the hell the rocbud one is called, toof decay, and undecided on the 6th. Maybe DF bluecheese, maybe Northern lite blue glue, maybe toofless alien. Dunno, these decisions are hard!!!

That sounds good! I have a Newberry going now. Just finished consuming a Super Sweet Tooth and I could taste it in the Toothless Alien for sure which I am working on now. The Blueberry Slush is something special IMO and will likely be reason I self a plant for first time when I get down to last couple seeds. Sounds like an amazing run, Good luck!!!

That sounds good! I have a Newberry going now. Just finished consuming a Super Sweet Tooth and I could taste it in the Toothless Alien for sure which I am working on now. The Blueberry Slush is something special IMO and will likely be reason I self a plant for first time when I get down to last couple seeds. Sounds like an amazing run, Good luck!!!
Newberry is sweet, relaxing, potent stuff. Smells interesting, too: garlicky, fermented fruits.

Newberry is sweet, relaxing, potent stuff. Smells interesting, too: garlicky, fermented fruits.

Definitely getting that fermented fruit smell and its intoxicating lol I like funky stuff and its uniquely so. She is on day 80 and couple be taken now with some amber but I have 3 drying and will let this one go another week or so till I have room.

Working on last of her and each joint is bitter sweet enjoying but knowing she is almost gone. This is among my favorites along with Newberry and will be a frequent repeat in my grow.

IMG_20220816_133940_(1975_x_2600_pixel).jpg

How did she end up curing for you? My Jimmyjacks is like someone crushed up some lemon heads. Reminds me of a sour hard candy. I took mine a bit longer and it really started to change color in the last couple weeks.

20220514_220725.jpg

20220605_101343.jpg

Back