Outdoor jems i started inside to second set of leaves under a couple cfls

littleT

Dragon Addiction Councellor
Reaction score
here they are today--spend days and nights outside---- 100_4099.jpg100_4096.jpg100_4098.jpg100_4101.jpg100_4102.jpg100_4103.jpg100_4104.jpg100_4105.jpg2 girls--rest are boys

man those Jems sure love the outdoors,
even with the shorter light hours this time of year. :thumbs:

i was alittle worried but wiz said he does it so hey what the heck------plan on gettin a few seed--should get plenty with 4 males around here--dont know what to expect first time grow of these

i grew a couple,a few months back...i stunted them really bad but,
even though ..they are great meds
very powerful pain relief if you can let them mature and get a good cure..almost couch-lock
some of the earlier buds taken for samples were very uplifting,fun..talky energizing..buzzy
but,I prefer the more mature and cured effect.
smells are wonderfully fragrant...fruity in early bud..floral and earthy later...the smells drive
me nuts...
only 10 weeks from seed to in the jar...hardly gets better than that.
enjoy!

thanks man in few weeks <when they get here> i intend to start 15 or 20 more jems and 20 or so dragons to set out in my general area----outside ---- to see how it goes.i hate to say it but they are responding from sun better than cfls.i love the outside---peace

64615d1329489466-jems-i-started-inside-second-set-leaves-under-couple-cfls-100_4099.jpg

I Think..this is one of My Favourite meds coming through..:smokebuds:

it is the pheno that I saw in DC too..made me wanna cross them..

Fingers crossed..IF it is you will Love it....

The other look as if she will be the Evil Affy...Good Meds...

I'm not certain..but you may have two whites..

i hate to say it but they are responding from sun better than cfls.i love the
outside---peace

No...gotta say..those cfls have revved those girls up..they have really nice growth..
Better than if you had grown them wholey outdoor..I can See it..
on the stalks/frames..

The cfls have given them the Power..the outdoor will do the rest now.

Well grown littleT....:clap: :clap: :clap:

Have a great weekend...:smokebuds:

lookin good T!!looks like they're lovin the good ol'outdoors!not much longer bro....you'll have money on the money trees....:booya:...:D....:smokebuds:...:peace:

thanks man--i been broke so long-----sounds like a blues song !!!! thanks man----you guys have helped me to this point wish you could be here when its smoked!!!

you guys have helped me to this point wish you could be here when its smoked!!!

Us too Bro..us too...:smokebuds:..it is one of the only frustrations of growing on-line..

Mind..if we all lived close to each other..we would never be at home..:lol:..always out visiting sampling everybody elses grows..
we would be permanatly stoned..:smokebuds:..and in the dog-house...

i guess it comes with age--but 30 yrs ago i would be showing off my plants---then before harvest they would have vanashed- i learned from experance-but now i tell no one --i show no one---i sit back and grin!!!!you guys are my only vent!!!i have a relitive who brags about his weed-shows it off --you know the type-better than anybodys around when he decides to grow ---my first crop<diesel ryder> is still kickin my butt>but i agree with him---i say i dont grow well and say why bother someone will steal it anyway,and tell him his is best around while clinching my fist---want to rub his nose in it--but hey im still grinnin!!!!---and no one is the wiser--

Back