Jedi Mind Fuck

JP1

Johnny Blazin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Inoculation day. Doing 2 all-in-1 bags of Jedi mind fuck. Liquid culture. Half a syringe in each bag. Got a still air box off Amazon for $30. Liquid culture $36 shipped. Bags $68 shipped. Only other supplies needed are alcohol and gloves. So $134 all in and the box is reusable. I mostly microdose so I don't need much. I'd be happy with anything over 2 ounces.
IMG_20240724_173902722.jpg
IMG_20240724_173959021.jpg
IMG_20240723_184617037.jpg

So basically put all the supplies in the box and sanitize every single inch of everything with alcohol. Take the cap off the syringe and wipe that down. Screw the needle on and wipe all that down. Then inject into the bottom port on the bag and cover with a sticker. Now they'll just sit in the dark, untouched, for a couple weeks. I'd post where I got my supplies from but both the bags and the culture came clearly labeled on the packaging
:doc1:

Just realized I didn't wipe the needle between injecting bags :redcard: Hopefully I'm good being inside this box. Gonna find out in a couple weeks :doh:

I have no idea what you’re doing. But I’ll be watching with keen interest. Best luck!

Never mind , mushrooms. Now I get it.

I’ve been considering trying this as well.
Follow along. There's really nothing going on with mushrooms for the 1st couple weeks so not lots of updates just yet. Here's my 1st attempt at it

Ok I’m in. Now to convince my wife.
No smell at all. Grew my last run in a closed Amazon box in my basement. 2 grow bags will fit in about a tall shoebox. My wife totally forgot I was growing them and she's in the basement everyday doing laundry. It's very hands off compared to growing weed. Maybe takes an hour of hands on time, total. But you can make it as complicated as you want. Should take about 2-3 months from start until edible shrooms with most of that time just sitting in the dark

Back