Indoor JayGeeCanucks Wedding Cake(Barney's Farm)auto grow. Remo Nutes, coco and QBs ftw?

20210824_071417.jpg
20210824_071354.jpg
20210824_070531.jpg

7 weeks done. Last week of CALMAG supplementation. I wonder how much longer? Lol

Id like to try the autopots as well! How many did you buy?
I haven't yet. I have an old single one that I'm about to stick my toof decay on but I'm gonna buy a new 2 pot kit for the coco effort.. just not sure whether to go for the fabric pot option or not.

I haven't yet. I have an old single one that I'm about to stick my toof decay on but I'm gonna buy a new 2 pot kit for the coco effort.. just not sure whether to go for the fabric pot option or not.
Autopots have a fabric option? I thought they were hard plastic?

Autopots have a fabric option? I thought they were hard plastic?

Yes they do a fabric pot option now too bro.. 18.9L fabric pots I believe.. calling them XL smart pots from memory.. I have to wonder y no one seems to be using them.

Sorry.. 'Flexi pot' seems to be the name m8..

Yes they do a fabric pot option now too bro.. 18.9L fabric pots I believe.. calling them XL smart pots from memory.. I have to wonder y no one seems to be using them.
Because you'd need a reservoir the size of a small planet? :lol: Ah edit, you posted the link before i replied

I was thinking of rigging a drain to waste 'autopot' system as well. Except instead of setting it up to wick I'd go top feed drain to waste. It just makes more sense to me. The 20 litre pots that i now have would be ok but to get acceptable run off they need approx 3 litres per feed. Going by what i see this size pot is unnecessary for a small to midsized tent and impractical. I am moving to 10 or 15 litre pots i think they will still be large enough to support a huge plant and saves on many litres of nutes.

I was thinking of rigging a drain to waste 'autopot' system as well. Except instead of setting it up to wick I'd go top feed drain to waste. It just makes more sense to me. The 20 litre pots that i now have would be ok but to get acceptable run off they need approx 3 litres per feed. Going by what i see this size pot is unnecessary for a small to midsized tent and impractical. I am moving to 10 or 15 litre pots i think they will still be large enough to support a huge plant and saves on many litres of nutes.

They do a smaller 8L plastic pot as well for the autopots.. they can grow some big plants for an 8L.. ive used them before.

Back