Status
Not open for further replies.
votes being cast..........grow battle thread...............
P1070055-01.jpeg

So hard to pick, especially in the battle I was in, growing alongside so many great people. That Mandalorian thread is FIRE I wanted to pick all of them. I will definitely be growing some of Full Duplex's gear at some point.

I think I just joined the

1 lb Auto Club

Just finished trimming a 10 Day, slow drying Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb, after trimming I managed to pull this...

1.098 lb of quality bud

or if you prefer

498.044 Grams.

(that's a 7.5 Ltr container in the photo)
THC Bomb Final 3.jpg

I then screened this from the bud trim and smaller underdeveloped bud to get some quality kief...

THC Bomb Final 2.jpg

weighed in at 12.5 Grams

THC Bomb Final 2A.jpg

Not bad from just 1 Plant.

:pass:

Take a look in my "Bomb Seeds Battle Grow Journal" if you want to see more info, pics, etc.... Link in my Sig below.

I think I just joined the

1 lb Auto Club

Just finished trimming a 10 Day, slow drying Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb, after trimming I managed to pull this...

1.098 lb of quality bud

or if you prefer

498.044 Grams.

(that's a 7.5 Ltr container in the photo)
View attachment 1051765

I then screened this from the bud trim and smaller underdeveloped bud to get some quality kief...

View attachment 1051778
weighed in at 12.5 Grams

View attachment 1051764

Not bad from just 1 Plant.

:pass:

Take a look in mSeeds Battle Grow Journal" if you want to see more info, pics, etc.... Link in my Sig below.
big cheers Frogster! Way 2grow!..............

I think I tested that Skywalker a while Back Good Stuff
@stan_mephisto hooked it up again. Thanks AFN, Mephisto and @Ash-a-Ton. This is from Ash-a-Tons 420 contest. Stan asked what I wanted and he hooked it up. MEPHISTO, you guys are the shit. 5 strawberry nuggets and 2 Skywalker seeds. And don't forget the badass stickers. Thanks guys.
c408e7f5f0d241d26d059cb38ec095b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back