Indoor Jackson Is Back!

@Dabber do you feel I need to increase BE as well? I’d BE that intense as only small amounts are needed? Just keep picking ur brains on this as directions call for increase

Jackson. :toke: I am glad your picking Dabbers brain.:thumbsup: others are following, like me. I have a bag of MC coming to play with.
thank you Dabber. :cheers:

@MR magoo I feel like a pain in the ass as I know I pester the shit out of him @Dabber but so far he’s on target as my Fastberry is beginning to explode with growth an this morning is showing bud sites.

I do have a question ( imagine that ) do you guys think it’s ok to put a wooden dowel or some kind of support without damaging the roots? It’s already staring to lean

@MR magoo I feel like a pain in the ass as I know I pester the shit out of him @Dabber but so far he’s on target as my Fastberry is beginning to explode with growth an this morning is showing bud sites.

I do have a question ( imagine that ) do you guys think it’s ok to put a wooden dowel or some kind of support without damaging the roots? It’s already staring to lean
You can I use bamboo

@Dabber you are the man! I think that my Fastberry may be getting upset at my nutes. Got some clawing on her upper leaves and noticed some spots on leaves. I moved her away from the fan as I suspect that may be problem with leaves. Pics in the morning
@MR magoo

Good Morning All-

Here’s the latest pic of Fastberry auto now at 25”. Notice the specs on one of the leaves and some clawing of the top set of leaves.
Anyone have any answers on this? Maybe it’s nothing as today is Day 27.

jackson @Dabber @Mizzo81@ mr magoo

Attachments

• F47C5940-7B87-4A7B-9677-3639DAC42842.jpeg
    F47C5940-7B87-4A7B-9677-3639DAC42842.jpeg
    530 KB · Views: 45
  • E22C9A61-D5E2-41CA-B093-A3C3DF5D5E72.jpeg
    E22C9A61-D5E2-41CA-B093-A3C3DF5D5E72.jpeg
    564.5 KB · Views: 47
Back