Indoor Jackson Is Back!

Thanks @Jean-O. I sure have tasted some and it’s kicking my ass as we speak. Very airy buds. Wish they get harder. Purple buds!!!! Full of crystals

Thanks @Jean-O. I sure have tasted some and it’s kicking my ass as we speak. Very airy buds. Wish they get harder. Purple buds!!!! Full of crystals
Great job bud and as for the fluffy buds it could be it needed another wk or 2 or pheno related I would say heat but unless u had 90 degree temps or higher I doubt that's it. I've seen this in almost all autos I've grown there is one pheno that has dense buds and one on the airy side I haven't noticed a big difference between the quality. Lmk wat you think of them I like a nice sativa so I'm definitely interested in the crystal lady.

@Fitzy i just smoked some Crystal Meth and it’s an laidback smile and last awhile. Highly recommended. If ur in the States I used North Atlantic seed bank in Maine

@Fitzy i just smoked some Crystal Meth and it’s an laidback smile and last awhile. Highly recommended. If ur in the States I used North Atlantic seed bank in Maine
Ur a few hrs away if ur in Maine anyway that's cool I definitely like Fastbuds gear it good quality smoke even the first one I grew which I could see through (fluffy) which was all my fault then but still good smoke .

Attachments

• 6C316102-DF59-41E2-93E5-F5D38AD72B7F.jpeg
    6C316102-DF59-41E2-93E5-F5D38AD72B7F.jpeg
    621.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 72078AF8-5C4F-4632-B720-9707C9DABBA3.jpeg
    72078AF8-5C4F-4632-B720-9707C9DABBA3.jpeg
    601 KB · Views: 32
Good Morning All.

Pics are auto GirlScout Cookies at Day 82. Trichs look still clear and cloudy. Still hard to tell with new scope. @Eyes on Fire @Dabber @Fitzy @Mizzo81 @MR magoo
Looks good bud few more days I can see the stems are more droopy then before so she is getting fatter and adding weight so a few more days maybe 3 then throw her in a closet for 24-48hrs and chop that's wat I would do if that beautiful lady was mine lol

Sounds like a plan to me @Fitzy
Also just something that's helped me take lots of pics 1 or a day min and look back 7 or 10days from wherever u are looking @ the plant and look for any changes good or bad it also can help the next time I grow it as alot of seed companies have 1 or 2 breeder autos meaning that there auto crosses they offer have that 1 or 2 parents in common some have more but it's not common place. Anyways lmk how you like the cookies as it was one of the first autos I grew but that was 4+ years ago lol . I really like Fastbuds gear wish it was cheaper as I never have money again she looks great keep up the great work

Thanks @Fitzy good info as always. I’m a gonna be 61 in 2 months and growing and asking advice makes me feel like kid again. Insane hobby and addictive but love it

Back