Indoor Jackson Is Back!

Good Morning All-
Please see my pics of the ladies at Day 12. From left is a pheno called Jesus.
Question. On one of my plants the tap root is coming through the bottom of the bucket. My guess is she is looking for water. That’s good because I will feed this evening or morning. Should I cut the root or just leave her alone?
@Dabber @st Tom

Attachments

• 6F194D9A-0672-4CCA-8123-D7C28D614656.jpeg
    6F194D9A-0672-4CCA-8123-D7C28D614656.jpeg
    602.3 KB · Views: 51
Good Morning All-
Please see my pics of the ladies at Day 12. From left is a pheno called Jesus.
Question. On one of my plants the tap root is coming through the bottom of the bucket. My guess is she is looking for water. That’s good because I will feed this evening or morning. Should I cut the root or just leave her alone?
@Dabber @st Tom
Looking good I leave it I grow in rain science bags they always have roots coming out of bottom I put trays under mine now and let plants soak up run off when I have it

@Dabber today or tomorrow they all will get an increase of MegaCrop from 1 gram to 2 grams. What about the root coming through the drain hole should I leave it or cut it

@Dabber today or tomorrow they all will get an increase of MegaCrop from 1 gram to 2 grams. What about the root coming through the drain hole should I leave it or cut it
IMO I'd leave it

Good Morning All

Today is Day 15 and girls are doing great and so far loving MegaCrop. On Sunday I increased the feed from 1 gram to 2 grams of MegaCrop and no issues at all.
Let me know your thoughts on my ladies.

Jackson @Dabber @ autowonders @MR magoo @namvet25

Attachments

• C71E9207-38EB-49D7-9110-7B844B1F2523.jpeg
    C71E9207-38EB-49D7-9110-7B844B1F2523.jpeg
    617.5 KB · Views: 45
J :toke: thanks for the tag. seedlings looking great. what is the distance to your p300? the reason I ask is I run four leds per tent, a little over 425 true watts. and I keep lights during vegging about 24 inch's. and during flowering down to 6 inch's. in one picture it looks like your light is way high. and with just the one panel, you may want to lower them. :cheers: subbed up to watch.:pass:

you say lights ? more than one light? :pass:

Back